Invisalign can be made to fit your budget and lifestyle. Contact us today and we will take you through the process.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
General and Cosmetic Dentistry in Edmonton
Services provided by general dentists.
At dentalFX, we offer a comprehensive range of dental services provided by general dentists. Whether you are searching for your bi-annual checkup or are having cosmetic issues with your teeth that need to be repaired, you are in the right place. Our Edmonton dentists are trained and qualified to perform both general and cosmetic services to fit your needs. We are dedicated to improving the aesthetic appearance of your smile and your overall dental health.
Our general and cosmetic dental services include:
- Children’s dentistry
- Family dentistry
- Regular cleanings by registered dental hygienists
- Crowns (gold, white coloured, implant crowns)
- BOTOX® – Cosmetic and Therapeutic treatments using Allergan
- Root canals
- Complete or partial dentures made by registered denturist or general dentist
- Teeth whitening systems
- Invisalign® teeth straightening for teens and adults
- Sport guards
- TMD/ Bruxism Night guards
- Sleep apnea/ Snoring appliances
- Space maintainers/ Habit prevention appliances
Dental Examinations for Preventative Care
We believe in preventative care, and diagnosing issues before they become a major and costly problem. That is why we offer comprehensive dental examinations to ensure that you are well-educated and cared for. Our dentists and hygienists would like to promote dental health in your future. During your examination, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. If any problems are found at the end of the process, our dentists will use their experience and knowledge to recommend treatment options available to you.
Our services begin with a dental exam that consists of the following:
- Discussing your medical history, including current and past conditions
- Taking X-rays to gain a detailed snapshot of your teeth
- Looking for signs of infection, oral cancer, or other possible symptoms
- Examining the alignment of your teeth and overall bite
Call our Edmonton dentists today at 780.705.5322 and learn more about the services that we provide.